We are recruiting a Caretaking Supervisor for our facility to provide overall management and development of the caretaking and cleaning team. The role will also be responsible for day to day security of the halls, provide strong customer service to our hall users and hirers, ensure high standards are met with the general appearance of the hall and create a strong team to oversee all hires and events that take place in our facility.
The Caretaking Supervisor will work a minimum of 28hrs per week covering a selection of both daytime, evening and weekend shifts to build relationships with our regular hall users as well as oversee larger functions and events where required.
Skills and Personal Qualities
• Friendly, honest and reliable
• Good verbal communication skills
• Management/supervisor experience to develop and lead the caretaking team
• Understand safe working practices and H&S legislations
• Be well organised and capable of prioritising work load
• Flexible and willing to work early and late shifts
• Be reasonably fit and healthy in line with the requirements of the job
Please note, you may be asked to complete a DBS check.
Salary: £11 per hour (additional 50% paid for weekend even
Job Reference ID: CS2018
Applications Before: Aug 17, 2018
Organisation: Orpington Village Hall