Added on: 24th September, 2020 by O1
New legislation means that certain businesses must now display an NHS QR Poster at every entrance of their venue. Below is a step by step guide to creating a QR Poster for your venue.
Customers who have downloaded the NHS Covid-19 App will be able to scan your QR Poster to check in. You can read a list of the types of businesses that must now display a QR Poster HERE
1. Go to: gov.uk/create-coronavirus-qr-poster
2. To register, enter your contact details including your name and email address.
3. The website will send a verification code to your email address. You will need to verify that your email address is valid.
4. Enter the verification code that was sent to your email address into the website form. This will allow you to continue with registration.
5. Next, enter your venue name and address and click continue. You can now add the contact details of the person responsible for the venue if that is not you. This will ensure that they can download the venue’s QR poster.
6. You need to confirm your details are correct and then click “Accept and generate the poster”. Once your details have been submitted, you will receive an email with the QR poster. This poster is unique to your venue.
7. Download and print a copy of the poster. You will need to print copies to display for every entrance in your venue. If you have more than one venue, you will need a different QR poster for each. Please repeat all the steps for each location. If you don't have a printer, Orpington 1st will print one for you. Contact us.
8. Display your poster in a visible and safe position at the venue to make sure it cannot be easily removed. Visitors will then be able to scan the poster to check-in.