Added on: 9th November, 2018 by Jayne_48641
The Tubbenden Friends' Association are producing and distributing a one-sided A3 poster calendar for local households to raise funds for the music programme at Tubbenden Primary School which will include providing recorders and linking with Bromley Youth Music Trust with regards to their Band on the Run and Drumtonics projects.
The colour calendar will be distributed to 1000 homes in the South Orpington area by 25th December 2018. It will contain:
• A 2019 calendar with public holidays shown
• Useful contact numbers
• Adverts for local businesses
Households can pin the calendar to their noticeboards providing businesses that advertise on it constant visibility throughout the year.
How much does this cost?
• Businesses pay a one-off fee to advertise - £50 per square (5cm by 4cm approx.) but there are also multiple square options available for greater impact (£90 for 2 squares for £170 for 4 squares)
• Households receive for free through their letterbox
• The fee is a charitable donation and a receipt can be provided by the Tubbenden Friends' Association for accounting purposes submissions
Tubbenden Friends’ Association
Registered Charity No. 1055628
PTA UK Registration No. 20900