Orpingon 1st Orpingon 1st
Promote your events and press releases in Orpington for FREE! Forgotten Password? | Register | Login
Orpington 1st
Orpington 1st sign up for our newsletter

Weather

Sun

Partly Cloudy

Minimum Temperature: 6°C (43°F)
Wind Direction: East North Easterly

Mon

Sunny

15°C (59°F)
7°C (45°F)

Tue

Sunny Intervals

15°C (59°F)
9°C (48°F)

AIRJUMP TRAMPOLINE PARK OPENS IN ORPINGTON, MARCH 2017

Added on: 14th February, 2017 by Charlotte_32473

AIRJUMP TRAMPOLINE PARK OPENS IN ORPINGTON, MARCH 2017

AirJump Trampoline Park, Orpington

AirJump Trampoline Park is pleased to announce the opening of their first Park in Orpington, Kent this March 2017.

AirJump is an impressive family run Trampoline Park whose main aim is to promote health and fitness in as fun a way as possible through trampolining; to do this AirJump have carefully masterminded and built an epic 14,000 square foot trampoline park with 1000 square meters of pure trampoline space. This new and unique trampoline park accommodates 60 jumpers an hour and will be open to the public until 10pm, 7 days a week.

With their focus fixed on and fitness and pleasure, AirJump proudly plays host to one of the biggest trampoline Half Pipe in the UK, Tumble Track, a Battle Beam to knock your opponent off, Slam Dunk basketball hoops, a Giant Air Bag to throw yourself onto from a 6 foot Jump Tower, Cardio Wall, test your bounce ability ‘Competition Trampolines’, Walk the Wall, a specially designed soft play area for the under 5s and a ‘top-secret’ special feature which is in the pipeline.

The creative and diverse design of the park and its features, unique to AirJump will offer jumpers a first-rate trampoline experience to be remembered.

Through careful planning and with the physical benefits of trampolining in mind, the AirJump ethos of pursuing fitness and fun will incorporate a little something for everyone at the Park - from Parent & Toddler Sessions, Special Needs Jump Sessions, Air Jump Party Hire to Keep Fit Classes and Disco Nights for all ages and abilities. Mascot AJ the lion will be around to meet and greet customers at events, birthdays and award prizes to competition winners.

Parents and non-jumpers at AirJump are gifted with a bird’s eye view of the Park from the Air Lounge so they can relax and observe the fun happening on the trampolines below. The Air Lounge café features free wifi, Sky TV, healthy snacks, homemade cakes, freshly made sandwiches/paninis, slush, pick ‘n’ mix, fresh coffee and smoothies. 20% of the coffee bar revenue will be donated to Romney House Cat Rescue, a local animal welfare charity.

The Grand Opening of AirJump will take place this March with a big launch event at the Park. Special performers and guests to be announced.

“AirJump are proud to announce the opening of our first Trampoline Park. We believe in the importance of a healthy lifestyle and more importantly family time, so we have merged them together to create a park that everyone can enjoy and stay fit at the same time. After finding the perfect location in Orpington, we have been working hard to transform 14,000 square into a ‘first-rate’ trampoline experience with newest park facilities for our customers, whilst bringing something to the community that everybody can enjoy from all age groups and abilities.” Tony and Daniel Locke. Directors, AirJump Trampoline Park

AirJump Trampoline Park
5a Lagoon Road, Orpington, Kent, BR5 3QX

Twitter: @AirJumpTP
Instagram: @airjumptrampolinepark

Comments (48)

Richard Hook - 20 Mar, 2017 - 06:40AM

Hi Jane

We are currently unable to confirm an opening date.
Please like, comment and share our Facebook page
This will give you all our details and updates about opening, sessions and fun to be had at Air Jump.

Jane gillett - 19 Mar, 2017 - 23:22PM

Please let me know when you will be opening as I would be interested to bring the kids along

Richard Hook - 18 Mar, 2017 - 21:41PM

Please like our Facebook page for all the up to date information. AirJumpTrampolinePark or email Richard@AirJumpTrampolinePark.co.uk

Laura - 18 Mar, 2017 - 20:29PM

Hi, could you possibly let me know when your opening and what fitness sessions you will be doing?

Many thanks

Rate -1

Richard Hook - 10 Mar, 2017 - 10:31AM

Hi Sharon

The number 51 stops right at the end of the road. We haven't released prices yet. Please like our facebook page for details as they are released, also features videos and photos so you can see what its like.

Any other questions please email me
Richard@AirJumpTrampolinePark.co.uk

sharon finnis - 10 Mar, 2017 - 10:16AM

I have left a voicemail too,but would like to know please when do you open to the general public,cost of tickets for adults,children and family ticket and buses which will pass by the centre from welling.Is it like jump giants near lakeside?

Rate +1

Richard Hook - 6 Mar, 2017 - 20:16PM

Please email me or leave a message on the Facebook page.

Richard@AirJumpTrampolinePark.co.uk

Nicola - 6 Mar, 2017 - 20:12PM

Thanks but we have had to change our plans
Nicola

Jo - 6 Mar, 2017 - 19:47PM

My daughter would like to bring 5 friends for her birthday on Friday 14 April. How much and how do I book them in please. Do you have a party package?
Thanks so much!

Rate +1

Richard Hook - 6 Mar, 2017 - 18:42PM

Please email me richard@airjumptrampolinepark.co.uk

Gabriella Norton - 6 Mar, 2017 - 18:32PM

Do you need any trampoline coaches?

Rate +1

Richard Hook - 6 Mar, 2017 - 08:21AM

Hi Lisa

Could you send me an email and I will send you all the details. Many thanks
Richard@AirJumpTrampolinePark.co.uk

lisa georgiou - 5 Mar, 2017 - 14:05PM

Hi can yoy let me know when your opening and what your prices are, thank you

Richard Hook - 4 Mar, 2017 - 11:16AM

Hi Karen

Could you send me an email and I will send you all the details. Many thanks
Richard@AirJumpTrampolinePark.co.uk

Karen Felton - 4 Mar, 2017 - 10:59AM

Hello!
Could you please tell me prices and availability for Sunday 23rd April? It is my daughter's birthday.
Many thanks!
Karen

Richard Hook - 3 Mar, 2017 - 11:30AM

Hi Melanie

Just drop me an email Richard@AirJumpTrampolinePark.co.uk as soon as the booking system is up and running we will be in touch!

Looking forward to hosting your party already!

Melanie Hill - 3 Mar, 2017 - 11:23AM

I would like to book my daughters birthday on the 10th April. Will you be open then?

Richard Hook - 3 Mar, 2017 - 09:19AM

Hi Bonnie

Please email we so we can ad you to the list of people awaiting a party booking, once the online booking system is up and running we would love to get you all booked in.

Richard@AirJumpTrampolinePark.co.uk

Bonny - 3 Mar, 2017 - 08:43AM

Do you have an open date yet?
I would like to book my sons party here for the first week in may and would appreciate any information you could send me. Prices etc. Many thanks.

Bonny - 3 Mar, 2017 - 08:40AM

Do you have an open date yet?

Richard Hook - 28 Feb, 2017 - 21:06PM

Hi Katie

Send me and email direct and I will be more than happy to update you or answer any questions.

Richard@airjumptrampolinepark.co.uk

Katie - 28 Feb, 2017 - 21:03PM

Hiya could you keep me updated on the special needs sessions you'll be running? Thank you

Richard Hook - 28 Feb, 2017 - 11:58AM

Hi Everybody

The Team at Air Jump love all your comments and we would like to answer all inquiries and help with bookings.

Currently we do not have a confirmed opening date. We are aiming for mid March 2017.
Please like, comment and share our Facebook page

We will be running special session for under 5's, we also have a soft play area for the under 5's to use while the over 5's are jumping.

We will have a weekly session for those with special needs.

Also Fitness Classes, Party Nights for Adults and Children.

All session prices to be released soon.

If you would like to get in first with a party booking please contact info@airjump.co so we can help you get exactly want you would like.

Any other inquires to Richard@airjumptrampolinepark.co.uk

Richard Hook - 28 Feb, 2017 - 11:42AM

Hi Nicola

Great to know you would be interested in a party. Please email info@airjump.co with the details then we will be able to discuss and get you just what you would like.

Richard Hook
General Manager
Air Jump Orpington - COMING SOON!

Nicola yeulett - 28 Feb, 2017 - 09:22AM

I would like to book 10 girls in for my daughters birtday party on Sat***ay 22nd April. At approx
3 pm .
I need to book asap .
Please can you get back to me .
Thanks so much .
Nicola

Angela - 28 Feb, 2017 - 08:59AM

I would like to know the opening date too, I know someone that would love to be a regular visitor for you as he lives in Orpington and currently has to go all the way to Ess** for his jumping activities.
Please contact me asap.

Amy jenner - 28 Feb, 2017 - 08:29AM

Hi, I've been trampolining most of my life and although it needs renewing I am a trampoline coach if you are looking for coaches I would be happy to renew my qualification as you are so local to me and I miss coaching.

ellie louise mullin - 27 Feb, 2017 - 20:51PM

Please can I know the opening date so I can book my daughter's 10th birthday party for the 15th I'd march

Mike mann - 26 Feb, 2017 - 11:55AM

When do you open and do you have a session price?

Antonythas - 23 Feb, 2017 - 21:47PM

I love it

rebecca - 22 Feb, 2017 - 16:26PM

Please could u let me no actual date when opening I would like to have a party for my little girl for her birthday thanks

Gail - 21 Feb, 2017 - 22:24PM

We are so excited for the opening and I would love to book my daughters birthday party at the end of April.

Ashley Inglove - 21 Feb, 2017 - 15:39PM

Please can you give me the marketing contact for the new AirJump business planned to open in Orpington

Alexandra morgan - 21 Feb, 2017 - 13:35PM

Looking to book a party for my son's 9th birthday. Will you be open at the end so march?

Marina - 21 Feb, 2017 - 13:34PM

I would like to book my daughter's 9th birthday party. First weekend in April. Please could you let me know if this is possible and details please - i do need to know quickly so that I can book elsewhere if you are unable to accommodate, but hopefully you can!

L A Attree - 20 Feb, 2017 - 19:57PM

Looking to book my daughter's 7th birthday party at the end of March. What's you opening date?

Kathie Hazelwood - 20 Feb, 2017 - 18:17PM

Looking to book twin boys 9th birthday in april

Nicola Game - 20 Feb, 2017 - 17:18PM

My daughter and her friends would love to be involved in your open day ! Will u be selling tickets for the opening event ? Please keep me posted we are very excited your coming to Orpington

Miss Gavin - 20 Feb, 2017 - 10:38AM

Hi, I work in a local school, and would like further information on your 'special needs jump' events/days
Many thanks

bev cole - 20 Feb, 2017 - 10:13AM

Please could you let me know when you are opening as my daughter would like to have a birthday party

Asta - 18 Feb, 2017 - 13:11PM

Pls email details of how to contact air jump for a birthday party

Michelle - 18 Feb, 2017 - 12:34PM

Interested in booking in May. Please email me booking details. Thank you.

Sue Harris - 18 Feb, 2017 - 10:08AM

Please let me know when you open and when we can book
:-)

Karen German - 16 Feb, 2017 - 14:29PM

Please let me know the opening dates as it is my daughter's birthday in March and she is desperate to have her birthday party at Jump In and the Orpington branch is closer to us than the Tonbridge one.

Sheen Sewell - 16 Feb, 2017 - 10:00AM

This sounds wonderful! Welcome to Orpington. Please keep me informed of the opening day and if you need any helpers. My daughters will love this.

Julie mitchell - 15 Feb, 2017 - 09:50AM

I would love to bring my kids on the opening day. Please keep me posted as to the actual date. I also need to book a kids party so please advise as soon as I can do this and prices. So excited. Thanks

Becky - 15 Feb, 2017 - 09:19AM

Will this be suitable for 3 year olds?

Rate +1

Claire Beaven - 14 Feb, 2017 - 19:55PM

Please keep me posted about actual date of opening as I'd love to bring my daughter on one of the first days if possible, preferably the day of opening!
Welcome to Orpington, well needed in this area! :-)

Add Comment +

Security Code

Security Code is Case Sensitive & contains NO Spaces

CAPTCHA image sould be here

« Back to News