This event has passed, please check our latest events
Added by: Rosheen_48013
From 11:00am to 12:00pm
You are invited to a free talk on Wills, Powers of Attorney, Inheritance Tax and Care Home fees at Orpington Library, at 11am on Tuesday 19th April 2016.
• Recent legislation may mean that your Will is no longer tax efficient.
• Can you really leave £1million tax free in your will ?
The talk will cover a wide range of issues including –
• The new Inheritance Tax proposals and how they might affect home owners
• Is your Will tax efficient and do you need to update it ?
• Why a Power of Attorney can be more important than a Will ?
• Ways to protect your estate from long term care costs.
After the talk, we will remain at the Library to advise you on any further related questions.
There is no need to book a place, please just come along on the day.
All the advice is free and you are not obliged to use our services in anyway.
Please click on this link to listen to Catherine Crabtree talk about Lasting Powers of Attorney:
For more information of these subjects, please visit our website www.thomasdunton.co.uk